Help Signing Over Temporary Child custody of kids


Temporary Custody Orders

Video taken from the channel: Dennis Gac


Temporary Custody and Parenting Time Orders

Video taken from the channel: OregonCourts


Child Custody Petition Getting Temporary Custody Before Divorce is Finalized

Video taken from the channel:


Never Give Up in Your Child Custody Fight

Video taken from the channel: Command the Courtroom


Child abandonment and Custody

Video taken from the channel: HershonDryden

You can make a relative or trusted friend a temporary guardian with these steps: Print a temporary guardianship form. Fill it out completely. Have the temporary guardianship form. In most states, you will need to fill out a temporary guardianship agreement form and have it notarized. You may or may not need to file it with your city, county, or state.

It depends on your state’s regulations. You may only need to fill it out and keep a notarized copy on hand. Temporary custody is often determined during a separation or divorce, pending a final agreement.

The court will determine temporary custody based on the best interests of the child. Agreements may start. How to Sign Over Child Custody Rights Understand What Kind of Custody You’re Signing Over. It can mean either physical custody – who your child lives with Work Out the Details. If you decide to press ahead, start by creating a written agreement with the person to whom you Involve the Court.

Short-Term Temporary Guardianship. A temporary guardianship might be an option if: You only need a temporary guardianship for 6 months or less; AND. The parents will sign and notarize a temporary.

The process for signing over guardianship of a child depends on the circumstance. Naming a short-term guardian for your child is usually a fairly simple process, while appointing a. This can be as simple as having the parent sign a notarized form and submitting it to the court. The POA remains in effect until a date specified within it, or until the child is no longer a minor. In either case, the parent can file with the court to revoke the POA at any time.

The cops came and tested me and it was positive, so they called CPS. I was then out on the list Neglect. I still have my daughter in my custody but her father told me to sign my rights over to his mother so she wont go into foster care.

I want to know if I can sign temporary custody over. Violating a child custody order can range from the technical and very minor violation to a willful and significant one. Whether violating a child custody order is a proper reason to lose custody of a child depends on the violation’s nature and extent. Let’s take two examples. For our first example, assume a parent is late to custody.

Placement of children with relatives. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Children’s Bureau.

This publication is a product of the State Statutes Series prepared by Child Welfare Information Gateway.

List of related literature:

Custody and/or visitation arrangements with children from previous relationships can also prove to be stressful, as can the number of persons directly (immediate-family members) and indirectly (in-laws, former in-laws, former spouses/partners, and so on) involved in the new family.

“Families & Change: Coping With Stressful Events and Transitions” by Sharon J. Price, Christine A. Price, Patrick C. McKenry
from Families & Change: Coping With Stressful Events and Transitions
by Sharon J. Price, Christine A. Price, Patrick C. McKenry
SAGE Publications, 2010

■ Discuss laws regarding child custody, visitation, and support.

“Introduction to Law for Paralegals: A Critical Thinking Approach” by Katherine A. Currier, Thomas E. Eimermann
from Introduction to Law for Paralegals: A Critical Thinking Approach
by Katherine A. Currier, Thomas E. Eimermann
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, 2019

Consider the cost and work involved for the ex-husband’s attorney in filing a motion for change of custody, locating the mother, serving her, setting a peremptory hearing, and then struggling with the claim of the SM-mother that the motion cannot be heard under of the SCRA!

“The Military Divorce Handbook: A Practical Guide to Representing Military Personnel and Their Families” by Mark E. Sullivan, American Bar Association. Section of Family Law
from The Military Divorce Handbook: A Practical Guide to Representing Military Personnel and Their Families
by Mark E. Sullivan, American Bar Association. Section of Family Law
American Bar Association, 2006

How would you want to handle child custody, including holidays?

“Have a New Husband by Friday: How to Change His Attitude, Behavior & Communication in 5 Days” by Dr. Kevin Leman
from Have a New Husband by Friday: How to Change His Attitude, Behavior & Communication in 5 Days
by Dr. Kevin Leman
Baker Publishing Group, 2009

These considerations lead me to a recommendation that there should be shared legal custody but that Mrs. Z have primary physical custody of the children.

“Forensic Mental Health Assessment: A Casebook” by Kirk Heilbrun, Geoffrey Marczyk, David DeMatteo
from Forensic Mental Health Assessment: A Casebook
by Kirk Heilbrun, Geoffrey Marczyk, David DeMatteo
Oxford University Press, 2002

If you have a “temporary order” that gives one parent sole custody, you would be wise to check into this.

“Mom's House, Dad's House” by Isolina Ricci
from Mom’s House, Dad’s House
by Isolina Ricci
Touchstone, 1997

If she’d signed over all rights to them when she gave you full custody three and a half years ago, this would be a different story.

“A Cowboy to Remember” by Barbara Ankrum
from A Cowboy to Remember
by Barbara Ankrum
Tule Publishing Group, 2014

For the sake of your children and yourself, if you are a man seeking custody it is absolutely critical that you obtain legal help as soon as possible from an attorney who specializes in father’s rights issues.

“Stop Walking on Eggshells: Taking Your Life Back When Someone You Care About Has Borderline Personality Disorder: Easyread Comfort Edition” by T. Mason
from Stop Walking on Eggshells: Taking Your Life Back When Someone You Care About Has Borderline Personality Disorder: Easyread Comfort Edition
by T. Mason
Createspace Independent Pub, 2009

What are the custody and visitation agreements?

“Pediatric Primary Care E-Book” by Catherine E. Burns, Ardys M. Dunn, Margaret A. Brady, Nancy Barber Starr, Catherine G. Blosser, Dawn Lee Garzon Maaks
from Pediatric Primary Care E-Book
by Catherine E. Burns, Ardys M. Dunn, et. al.
Elsevier Health Sciences, 2012

If you are thinking of asking for custody of your children, think also about your motives.

“Violent No More: Helping Men End Domestic Abuse” by Michael Paymar
from Violent No More: Helping Men End Domestic Abuse
by Michael Paymar
Hunter House Publishers, 2000

Oktay Kutluk

Kutluk Oktay, MD, FACOG is one of the world's foremost experts in fertility preservation as well as ovarian stimulation and in vitro fertilization for infertility treatments. He developed and performed the world's first ovarian transplantation procedures as well as pioneered new ovarian stimulation protocols for embryo and oocyte freezing for breast and endometrial cancer patients.

Mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +1 (877) 492-3666

Bibliography: oktay_bibliography

View all posts


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • hello i need help is there amyway i can email you?? i love in puerto rico and my son is with the father im fighting for his custody even though we signed a legal affidavit before his father took him stating that he would only have him temporarily and now he decided to keep him and in the court they make it seem like its not valid. I feel desperate and nobody is of help. please help

  • I am very hopeless but I’m not giving up but I don’t know what I can do anymore if you can please give me any advice I love to tell you my story I need help please

  • I’ve been fighting 27 years. Family law is a crapshoot. If the judge likes you you’ll get favor, if the judge doesn’t like you then your name is CHUCK. ‘Wide discretion’ takes precedent over law 90% of the time and the only remedy is lots of dollars and often lots of time away. If you’re faced with a dissolving relationship involving children your chances of getting help from the court cannot be determined because there’s no law in family court unless you’re the target of the judge. The majority of the time law enforcement will refuse to enforce orders (unless you’re a female) even if you show them the statutes in support, same with trying to get prosecutors to intake. So, dad’s, forget the idea that your brand spanking new court order entitles you (the bearer) to any assistance by law enforcement. For most men court orders are fools gold.

  • I give up,kids against me,mother calls me piece of shit,looser,faggot,dufis,idiot,my daughter I have been involved in life all 10years,dcf,field 51a on me saying neglect,haven’t seen child 5weeks,killing mr,having children against me,took here to purgatory chasm,she started yelling crying,saying she doesn’t feel same,causing me too many problems,my life holding on by a thread,trying to get my mental illness under control,however,kids mother,and grandma,hate me,and want nothing more than push me away,and take money from me I don’t have,haven’t been approved by social security yet,so I have to stay alone,wait for councilor tomorrow,dcf has their hand around my throat,controlling my life,making it worse,and keeping my child with,abusive women,they are so crude.

  • I have a weird situation. I have always had physical custody joint legal. My ex (boys dad) got temp. Custody after my fiance spanked my son. My ex went to court without me knowing and convinced the judge to grant it. I have always had the boys. When we split up four years ago my ex took off for twice years. I don’t have an attorney yet. I see one tomorrow. I live in CA. What can I expect? Very helpful video

  • Let’s say the custody is given to the father, can the mother still fight for custody? If so, how? And what will happen to the child during this time? Will they remain with the father till the custody is won or do they go into foster care? And what happens if the mother does win?

  • Not giving up is fine and dandy, as long as you also acknowledge that you may have to pony up several hundred thousand dollars to continue fighting. Most people don’t have access to financial resources needed to play in this arena. There is an almost inexhaustible list of tricks attorneys can use to ensure the case drags on forever and you have to keep paying. You may someday get your child back (after you’ve missed their childhood and they are 18) but you can NEVER get your money back.

  • I am impressed from you. You are a great and amazing person. No doubt it is your profession but nowadays very few are there who knows everything. You are one of them who knows everything. Very experienced. I wish I can afford a solicitor like you.

  • We are in a really tuff situation with my husbands great grandmother the judge gave her and my mother in law coguardianship a year ago but my husband was never served he didn’t know what had happened until he received papers from their lawyer saying that they had guardianship of his 13 year old daughter we are still fighting to get her back because his great grandmother has bad mouth him and we believe that the best interest of the child would be here with Father he has been kept away from his daughter off and on but his has tried he got custody of her last year in April but one day the child had a visit with her mother that at the end the child was upset because she wanted to go back with the mother so the day of the visit we had a lady do the visit so she seen the whole situation how the daughter reacted after the mother left we was at Braums and she was kicking the wall is separates the blooths of the tables so my husband picked her up put her in the car while she’s screaming let me go the lady that did the visit seen all this so we got home his daughter had wrote a letter I’m guessing she was planning to show her school the next day so when I seen that I freaked out and honestly I was worried that if she were to squeeze a show that the teachers will get involved in my kids will get taken away so we agreed that the best place would be for her would be go with his aunt for the summer so we can continue doing counseling but instead about a week later I guess they went about guardianship and they were granted that would understand how that happened when he was never served and how they said he was an unfit father when just about a month ago he was granted custody but the judge gave it to them anyways so now we are still fighting but the problem is that his daughter don’t want to live with him because a lot of people has talked bad about him to her even his own family his mother passed away so now it’s only the great grandmother of the child that has guardianship of her but we don’t understand because his grandmother is 80 years old living on half of a heart so there for we believe that the best interest of the child is to be here even if she don’t want to but I believe we can get through this with help from a counselor his daughter has been diagnosed with bipolar and depression so if we get here we are planning to get her the right treatment that she needs how can he fight to get her back we have a lawyer but she is very new plus we got her because she would work with us on payments but I think she is just really hurting our case but I could be wrong I don’t know the law but we feel this isn’t right could you please give us some advice we are afraid that with her not wanting to me here that the judge will say she don’t have to he has a aunt that has worked in the same court house that we have court at for 40 years that we believe she is be hide it all we really feel like we won’t get anywhere with her being in the same household as the child and the child’s great grandmother witch is his aunts mother she don’t even drive so I don’t understand how can she get her to places I do know she has her kids drive her to where she needs to go being that age she don’t drive

  • I left my ex for domestic violence in 2004 after 3 years me and my kids of been suffering emotional and physical abuse I put a protection order back on that time. After I left he requested custody for the daughter we share. My daughter was 3 years when I left and I rise her alone until 2014 when he comeback to my state and requested share custody. Since 2005 thru 2013 he was practically out of her life he did not live in my state and he was ordered to visit her once a month which he most of the time did not do it. He moved closer to us in 2013 and took me to court to request most visits. I noticed my daughter who started teenager hood was showing more rebellious and distant with after each visit with him. He took me back to court in 2014 to share custody and the court agree. I was the start of a nightmare because he just wanted to control everything, he always has been so controlling and good manipulator. He lies in front to the judge or therapist or whoever with out any remorse. If I was to direct my daughter to do homework still to play in her phone she immediately called him accusing me I was torturing her. I was afraid to be a parent or say something because she over reacting way and his false accusations. My daughter was attending therapy with a great therapist who noticed all I was telling. He and me attended co-parenting sessions and frankly has been not successful at all because his controlling issues (I forgot to mentioned he was diagnostic with bipolar disorder in 2003 ). He went to court to request full custody in a trial and either my daughter therapist or the coparenting therapist agree about put my daughter thru this. He fired my daughter therapist first with the excuse my daughter did not have a connection with her ( after almost 2 years of sessions with her). The lawyer I had at the time of the hearing in 6/2016 was my former lawyer from domestic violence she was not longer working for them but still representing me my case was discharged from DVC around 2010 but she continued representing me. He did an attempt to have the full custody on December 2015 but I won then he requested a trial on 6/2016. My lawyer told me I should not put my daughter in a trial and will be better to surrender the custody to him??? I just cannot believe what she was telling me. I was ready to fight to bring all the past to show what kind the men he is but because I was not paying her she told me that will be a time consuming for her and she cannot dedicate all the time to my case without payment, sadly I surrender the custody to him and since then he took me to the court again last December to reduce the my visitation time. After I surrender the custody he found other therapist for my daughter and I meet with her like 3 times alone to explain her my life with him, my older daughter meet with her too to tell her experience living with him and how he never has been involved in my younger daughter life. I have to said I have 2 kids from previous marriage and both are disable asper syndrome, they suffered a lot when we were living with the father of my youngest. He used them against to me, he recorder them saying things agains to me in one word he manipulate them well. This is exactly what is happening with my youngest daughter she has been totally manipulated for him and she lies she just change situations and alternate that accusing me to scream at her when I am not doing it. Her therapist of course wrote a letter to the court recommending to reduce the time with me. I am devastated I have been a devoted mother of my kids. I graduate the oldest and my second is about to be graduate this spring I am a hard worker who has been in the same job for 10 years and live in the same community where I work. People know me and respected me because been a single mother with 3 kids and 2 of them disable is not easy. I don’t know what to do he is taking me to court again because I did not pay for the sports activities but I cannot afford that I am paying child support and arrears. By the way the man owns me money from alimony ( he paid just 9 months of 12 and divorce decree he never paid. I do not have a lawyer and I cannot afford one but I make much money to qualify for legal Aid. Please I need your advise thank you

  • This video was much needed. Going thru a rough custody battles. Daughter’s mom makes things somewhat difficult. There are times when you just want to give up. It gets very frustrating

  • Do my children still need me if their mother got remarried and had a new child? Mother and I divorced when the children were 4 & 3, she remarried 1 year later, I haven’t seen them in 3 years and I’m told they love their life with their new dad and think it’s strange that I’m trying to be involved.

  • Hi im in a custdy with my baby dad and im at the point on giving up i dont think its was right i dident even have a chance i never been with my kids for this long

  • Hello, my name is Melissa Robinson. I have had injustice for 3 years. A judge wrongfully stripd my daughter away from me and my other 3 kids with no facts only word of mouth. Please check out my story. I have been on the news 3 times and is currenly awaiting CNN call ffor 2nd interview about my story. Can you tell me what can I do

  • Thank You Very much i will from NOW ON be watching your Videos
    i dont feel like giving up I NEVER!!!!! WILL i am a ferm beliver in I am there mother and i will not stop until my last breath.

  • How can I contact you?? 2 yrs of drug test. NEVER had a positive. 98 clean urines 4 swab test and a hair follicle ALL clean!! I haven’t seen my 4 children in OVER 4 yrs!! There’s so much to my situation!! Oh yea… I was given full custody as well!! PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN

  • Thank you so much for your channel. I really couldnt find anything to help me and I just broke down in tears because there IS hope for me and my babies. Do you accept emails or messages?

  • Advises” are welcome, I’ve been doing my best following DCS rules and, have completed all tasks, I did what was ask by DCS, and till this day have not given an opportunity for a fair hearing. What do I have to do so I can be heard.

  • Thank you for your channel. I cared solely for my daughter until she was 8.5years old. She is my life. Ill health has meant that she was suddenly removed from me and now my ex husband who has never solely cared for her has custody and I will only see her for TWO HOURS once a month having seen her twice a week consistently here. I am destroyed and only hope that our law in the UK works like it did for the mother in your case.

  • You talking bullshit! I will never pay a penny for an attorney. Members of the legislatures, who I coined lunatics, who made these draconian laws do not partake in it. I do not see John McCain, Flake, Ryan engaged or pay child support. The fool that had my daughter, tried the crap with me, I never stepped a foot in court, told her to shove her daughter back in her virginal. I will never fight for a child, if the mother is delusion. The Child Support and Child Custody is a scam, a Multi-Billion money making scam. Please, do not pay any attorney a penny. The child you are all fighting over, will soon be 18+ quick before you know it and move on. It’s all emotional game, played on you by these lunatics of politicians.

  • i absolutley looove your videos, they are so inspirational to me and i am curently going through a ugly divorce custody battle with my sons father, and these videos have really given me some insight on how to handle my court trial comming up in march. i am very positive about getting my son back.thanks so much!!

  • but what if I am completely financially drained and I cant continue my case and I HAVE to give up? I cant pay my lawyer in monopoly money. I cant pay him/her in IOU’s  I cant take out any credit cards. so what do I do? how do I continue my case if I have no money?

  • I know this is an older video, but it really helped me today. Recently, it seems like this is never-ending and will always be the way it is now and I have been close to losing any fight left in me. This reminded me that there is still a chance, whether it’s next week or next year, I just have to keep doing what I am supposed to. Thanks!

  • my son say he doesn’t want me as his father. his mother has alienated him from me for 10 years and the first time we meet he was all about know me and spending time with me even stay over night. the next time i came ti see him a months later he hates me. he has said thing that i know his mom is putting in his head. i live in texas and she is in Florida. what do i do i have a lawyer but still feel hopeless and she has all the power over him and his mind. i don’t want to give up but i dont know what to do

  • hello thanks so much for this video I’m watching this for my daughter, she is going through her first custody battle right now.. I talked to her to her today on the phone and she was all stressed out I told her just relax and breathe she has an attorney in Houston. I think the next step is a mediator is going to visit the homes the children live and the father’s home. my daughter has a good job at a hospital and married to a service man. the 2 kids live with there mom my daughter. OK thanks Wade


  • Mrs. Hernandez. I want to take a second and thank you for what you’ve established and are doing for righteousness and the children. I’ve got one question for you! I’m currently in court for full custody of my daughter. Situation is that the mother of my daughter is contesting to her lawyer who backs her on this in that she, her lawyer and my lawyer who has done nothing with my daughter obtaining her birth right and her wellbeing. I am an Alaskan Native American of the Unga Tribe and simply need my daughter to be enrolled in and with her Tribal Inheritance in which she’d be able to have full medical and dental along with college. which has nothing to do with the tax payers but is backed by the Tribe and the Aleutian Corporation. I’m having difficulty connecting with the Tribe and this doesn’t call for the INDIAN CHILD WELFARE ACT. WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS? I am also in the process of working with the Santa Barbara BAR ASSOCIATION to fire my lawyer due to misrepresentation in many fronts and to obtain my funding back from council. Thanks in advance.

  • I have ptsd,ocd,only smoke 2joints a day,not a drug problem,no trehab for smoking 2joints a day,don’t drink,or party,just my meds for depression,and anxiety

  • ? if a parent has the kids,and the other parent does not tell the parent where they live nor give her new phone number and wont comunicate with him. only they started visiting the grandfather and called to make arrangments to see them but the others parent has been denied. from the other

  • why don’t you talk about Cointelpro and Organized stalking against people with children? Instead that bullshit you’re talking about?

  • Thank you attorney Hernandez. Your videos have been so so helpful to me. I’m in Massachusetts and I so wish you lived here. I am pro se and my ex is without a doubt a cluster B personality disorder. There’s such a long list of things that she, my ex is also a woman, has done that have affected my children in a very negative way with the intention of just trying to cause me harm. Child services has been involved at least 9 to 10 times, she’s had my children removed from my home by police so that I lost the weekend with them. I did get them back on Monday with police at her home and the restraining order was dropped Tuesday. I totally feel like this is a marathon and my endurance is waning. Can you tell me if there’s anyone like you in the state? I’m really not financially in a position to have a lawyer as paying the guardian ad Litem has been very difficult. Privilege was not waived for my children’s therapist so that didn’t help me. Am I screwing myself by not using a lawyer?

  • My girls are my whole world I don’t know what to do with out them I don’t want to live without them anymore and I don’t know what to do anymore I did what ever CPS wanted me to do and they still won’t return them to me I feel like I will never see my girls again my heart hurts my heart is so broken

  • I need your help I’m going through a lot been going through for 6 years my kids never returned I think they are adopted out but I don’t understand why I was a great mother and I was there in court eveytime

  • Jesus says: For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. Matthew 6: 14-15 KJV

    So we are taught to forgive our neighbor, enemy, brother etc. but we do not have to forgive our spouse that we are joined to before God with whom God makes you one flesh with? The one we promised before God that we would be with forever as stated in the vows of holy matrimony in good times and in the bad, in sickness, in health, in poverty or wealth until death do us part?

    And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife. 1 Corinthians 7:10-11 KJV

    For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man. Romans 7:2-3 (KJV)

    Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced from her husband commits adultery. Luke 16:18 NKJV

    His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry. But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother’s womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it. Matthew 19:10-12 KJV

    Four ways to commit adultery: 1) Cheat on your spouse physically, be unfaithful. 2) Cheat on your spouse with your thoughts, Desiring to be with someone else in your mind. 3) Divorcing your original spouse and marrying another while your original first spouse is living. 4) Marrying someone who is divorced and their first spouse is living.

    Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
    1 Corinthians 6:9-10 KJV

  • you need to know that it’s not too late to avoid divorce! i have gone through lonely times recently but im happy to say things are great my partner now. hope this site helps you as much as it did me…\16tFix4